Monday, February 18, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANDREW!!!



Oh my...I can't believe it. My oldest son turns 16 years old today. Later this week he will try for his driver's license. I feel like he's much older than 16. What a great young man. So mature and responsible for his age. Never sassy. Always dependable...always has a way to make people smile. I'm so proud of him!!

Here are some facts about about Andrew....

He's our main computer support techie.

When he has cake, he likes the cake, NOT the frosting. (What's wrong with him?)

He LOVES playing tennis.

He likes to go to bed early and get up early. (Not your typical teenager)

He loves to be around people.

He turns 16 at 5:57 pm....he weighs a lot more than the 8 pounds 4 oz that he weighed 16 years ago.

He's an excellent student.

WHAT'S NOT TO LOVE ABOUT THIS GUY??? Jill

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

H.B., Andrew! Love from Grandpa and Grandma M. We second everything that your Mom said about you. You are one Super-Kid!!!