Monday, February 4, 2008

Gummy Bear Bounce


What is going on?? What are these boys up to??
I was wondering that myself on Friday night. Well, Out of sheer boredom, I mean, CREATIVITY, they made up a new game. It's called gummy bear bounce. Here's the scoop.
You throw the gummy bear up so it hits as many walls( ceiling too) as possible and then try to catch it in your mouth. Hmmmm. Very interesting.

But sometimes the bear takes a wrong turn and drops straight into "pups" mouth. That's what happened this time.

Sometimes, "pup" gets smart and jumps up with the boy and gets the gummy bear instead. Also, once this weekend, "pup" jumped up and bit Ben's chin INSTEAD of the gummy bear. I thought he might need a stitch, but he's OK.

One boy got it just right....( Please, by all means, click on the picture, it's a beauty of a shot)


My boys, I have to give them credit...they ARE creatively competitive. Jill

No comments: