Thursday, February 14, 2008

The Birthday Celebration!!

Turning 40 is something to celebrate, right?? Well, my birthday was a great celebration. It started first thing in the morning, waking up to these in my kitchen...


My morning was filled with lots of birthday wish phone calls that made me smile.

I served lunch at school and was serenaded by about 90 kindergarten-2nd graders!! How fun is that??

MY kids gave me some of the funniest cards ever!

We went out for dinner at a great rib/steakhouse.


Luke especially loved the restaurant because every dinner plate was served with a slice of watermelon...his favorite. He promptly asked each and every one of us to give up our watermelon...and we did...


We came home and this was on the table for me.... Tiramisu cake...mmmm


My big surprise was that hubby got tickets for our whole family to go to this....


Yesterday, I stretched out my birthday one day longer by going out for lunch with a friend and then coming home to find a UPS package that contained a "blue little box" from a certain jewelry store (Tiffany & Co.) Thanks, Wen!! Yikes!!

Do you think I can stretch this birthday thing out just one more day???? Jill

No comments: