Friday, February 15, 2008

Bella's Boo Boo

I'm not sure if this Doggie Daycare thing is a good thing or bad thing.
Bella goes to the daycare once a week during the winter so she can play, exercise and socialize with other people AND dogs. It also gives me a break from having to get her out and exercise her which can be a real chore when you have 2 feet of snow on the ground.
Anyway, I received a call from the daycare the other afternoon saying that Bella had gotten injured while playing and my need to have a few stitches. I quickly picked her up and rushed her to the vet. Can you believe it....she needed 3 staples to put her skin back together!! Here's a picture of the poor pup...



Don't worry about her or feel sorry for her. Our kids have pampered her and talked baby talk to her...and to tell you the truth; SHE HAD NO CLUE THAT SHE WAS EVEN INJURED!! :)

Oh, and by the way, we saw "The Lion King" last night....WOW, what a production!!!
Jill

No comments: