Friday, February 8, 2008

Like Father, Like Son

So many times people look at my kids and say that they look like me....and I would have to disagree. Case in point...


Aside from the fact that they're VERY handsome, they are alike in so many ways. They both have a quiet, sensitive side, they both LOVE sports, they both have a "hitch hiker's thumb", and let's not forget the kind of dry sense of humor where they come up with these hilarious one liner's! When we travel to my hubby's side of the family, Gramma Ellie keeps track of our kid's height on the wall, and guess who is running right in John's growth pattern...uh huh, Luke. They're both very precious to me. We're still working on the "cheering for Iowa" part, though. :)

...and yes, my husband is "man" enough to sleep on a flowered pillow...now move along and have a GREAT weekend. Jill

No comments: