Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Open House

This is time of the year when we, as a family get to see our child's classroom and see what goes on during the school day. I have to admit that I love Open house because you get to see and meet all of those people that your child has been talking about.

We gave the boys an opportunity to stay home and just let Mom, Dad and Anna go but NO WAY was that going to happen. I think they wanted to see all of their "old" teachers- or maybe they wanted to see all of Anna's Kindergarten crafts....


or maybe they wanted to see her "friend" that helps her tie her shoes after rest time- "but, Mom, he's not my boyfriend." she says.


I think maybe, too, it was for the challenging Kindergarten computer games....


As we were ready to leave I saw one more thing that I wanted to check out...a book that the class had created. People, I tell you it made my heart overflow inside when I turned the page a saw this..... (notice my brownish hair)


I showed the picture to John and he said " Oh, that must have been BEFORE you had your hair highlighted!!!" Too funny! I love my "stick" legs, don't you?? Jill

No comments: