Monday, September 24, 2007

Doggy Days

As you can still imagine, we are still adjusting to our new pup. She's doing awesome learning how to stay inside the "invisible fence" and she even slept through the cutting of her toenails!! I take her to the vet today to get her checked out...I'm looking forward to that. There are so many questions to be answered. For instance, why does she sneeze all of the time?? How much food do I give her?? These are just a few of them! Anyway,we had a super weekend with loads of sunshine and temps in the low 70's. Happy Fall!

Bella likes to watch the kids get on the bus......Bye kids!



I spend a lot of time here....I have a GREAT life!


Gotta love the reddish eyelashes...



Oh, and here's a girl that's not feeling very good...fever, sore throat.

I guess I'll have a buddy home with me today. As of this morning she is feeling MUCH better. Yea!! Have a great week!! Stay tuned for school "Open House" tomorrow!! Jill

No comments: