Friday, September 28, 2007

Lunch Lady

During the Saturday Night Live tv show Chris Farley does an interesting skit about the "Lunch Lady" at school and it's not shown in a positive way. I'm here today to show you that it's a good thing to be a lunch lady...at the school...once a week.

You first have to sign in so you can get your pretty little orange tag that says you're a volunteer...


Next, our school has a "backwards lunch" so the kids go out for recess first....I get to go out too!! Get Outside!!


Here's what you are flooded with when you are supervising recess... "Mrs. Peterson, watch me," "Mrs. Peterson, Look what I can do!" "Can you give me a push on the swings, Mrs. Peterson?" and even...Hi MR. Peterson. (Mister?)


After recess, I come in and serve the kids some lunch. Would you care for any Jimmy Neutron Broccoli?? (I'll say anything to get them to take some veggies!!) Nice hairnet, hey??



After lunch is served, I can sit down and have lunch with Anna, and supervise this...


It's a blast sitting at the table, you really get to know the kids! I tell ya what, I've heard some of the worst knock- knock jokes ever sitting at lunch!! Come on, it's fun to be a lunch lady!!! TGIF!!! Jill

No comments: