Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Exciting changes....

If you really want to see your child get excited, just tell them that you are going to change their room around....that's exactly what we did this past weekend for all of the kiddoes. Here are the results...

Oh my gosh, Anna was so excited to see the changes that were made in her room! She was all about reorganizing her stuff...and I was all about vacuuming under and behind all of the furniture! I thought it turned out really well!

Next, we went to the boys (Ben and Luke's) room. Now that the winter is over, we made the beds into bunk beds...it really opened up the room. My thoughts are that you never want a kid to be in the top bunk during stomach flu season--that could be a HUGE mess.
So, anyway, here's how it turned out... Sorry, I forgot to take an "after" of Andrew's room....ooops. Jill

No comments: