Monday, June 2, 2008

Weekend!!

Good Morning one and all from sunny Wisconsin....it was a beautiful weekend here...sunny and temps in the low 70's....my favorite!!! It was so nice that Andrew decided to scrub the bugs and dirt off of his car...with a little (lot) of help from some brothers and friends.
On Saturday, we had a bunch of extra buddies at our house and it was evidently too loud for our doggie, Bella. She just couldn't find a place to take a snooze that was quiet and comfy.
As we were cleaning out Andrew's closet in his room, she came creeping into his room and jumped up on his bed and eventually fell asleep....
Oh yes, and there was a lot of this going on too...
On Sunday, Andrew had the Miller Lite Ride for the Arts... he and the neighbor decided to choose the 25 mile ride, but ended up choosing the 15 mile ride so they could both make it to baseball practice at noon. Here's a picture of the guy who VOLUNTARILY set him alarm for 5:15 am so he could participate in the ride.... yes, I was up early taking this picture...I would gladly sacrifice my sleep so you could see what my kid and neighborhood look like at 5:45 am- that's how dedicated I am to you, my loyal blog readers (smile)
Yes, there are two other young men that live here too...their Sunday was so unbelievably busy that I was busy running here, there and everywhere, that I forgot to bring my camera.... We had church, 3 baseball practices, a play date and 1 baseball game to attend....Whew.... I will certainly enjoy a slower day today...and quiet.... so will Bella dog... Jill

No comments: