Thursday, June 19, 2008

Chalet Adventures 3

Just around the corner from our Chalet, a new dog park has just been built. Being that Bella just turned 1 in March, believe me when I say that she still has a lot of puppy in her...and she needs to go to the dog park.

We took her on Friday night and I guess everyone had gone to a fish fry that night because it was a ghost town at the dog park....no doggies to play with for Bella. But, they did have a fabulous agility course for her to try. Ben was more than happy to "guide" her through the course.
The dog park actually had a sandy place for dogs to dig a little.... OK, I lied, they didn't bring in any sand...this is actually what the soil is like there. It's a good thing, with all of the flooding going on.....we don't have any problems with water coming in our Chalet.
We had a chance to use something that I bought from Target a few weeks ago. I thought it would come in handy someday......she was thirsty.....
Ok, now here's just a totally random photo thrown in...Well... just because it's cute and I know the grandparents would like it..... Jill

No comments: