Friday, June 20, 2008

ZOO

On Tuesday, a bunch of my MOPS (Mother's of Preschoolers) friends had planned to go to the zoo--so I thought it would be fun to join them!!! Although I don't exactly have preschoolers and babies, I was quite sure that my kids would want to help other Moms by helping to keep track of their kids...and I was right. Here's a picture of the four of them at the Zoo entrance!!!
Yes, in typical Ben style, he is posing so lovely, isn't he???? Anyway, we saw lots of animals including this guy, who just walks around the zoo grounds...isn't he beautiful???
It was a super day. The weather was beautiful....about 68 degrees and sunny. No one complained or got hurt...what could be better??? It was an especially good day for Anna Banana. She was reunited with a friend that she hasn't seen for awhile....
and let's not forget the fabulous pony ride on Chocolate or Clarance or Charlie or Cocoa....we couldn't read his name tag very well...... We had fun!
Check back tomorrow for a few more random pictures from our week...... TGIF!! Jill

No comments: