Monday, June 30, 2008

Weekend

Good Morning!! We're looking forward to a bright and sunny, warm day today. We had some special guests arrive yesterday.....Grandma Sue and Grandpa Phil!! We're looking forward to some fun times with them the next few days.

In the meantime, most of the weekend was all about getting ready for our guests. I didn't think you would enjoy pictures of Anna and I shopping for Grandma's new bedding or the loads of laudry getting done, or watching Ben scrub the bathroom floor by hand and then making him re-do it because he missed a few spots....well, maybe I should have photographed that...I would have enjoyed it!!

But, here is something that happened.....a doggie bath....outside...with COLD well water...brrrrr.
Grandma has been enjoying my laptop.... yes, Grandpa is here too...just didn't get a picture yet.
Grandma made the most wonderful cake and brought it up......Banana Cake....yum!! Too bad Ben can't enjoy it...he went to a Jr. High retreat to Great America on Sunday afternoon--he'll be back on Tuesday night.
We ended the weekend with a beautiful sunset......I'm lovin' the pinks!!!! Jill

No comments: