Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Waiting for the Snow...

Well, so far so good--not much snow. Unfortunately, there are 8-10 inches on the way! Here is a picture of our patio this morning; I'll update the picture tomorrow!




So far I'm surviving the week with 4 kids home on Spring Break! They were bored yesterday so I took them to a craft store and we loaded up on craft activities and I decided THEY would be cooking dinner. To my amazement they were excited to cook dinner! We dined on Turkey Brats and fruit salad--YUM! They did a super job! Do you think they would be willing to cook tonight?? hee, hee.

I was the last one awake this morning and I wandered into the kitchen and found 4 kids at the kitchen table painting, hot glue gunning and having a blast with all of the new craft activities. Except they forgot to put down newspaper to protect the table. EEK! Anyway, no harm done...

We'll be dragging the snowpants out and sharpening our snowboards this afternoon.......
Happy Wednesday! Jill

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hear you! I just got done doing tie dye t-shirts with the kids..a craft that we were hoping to do OUTSIDE during Easter Break!

Lu