Monday, April 16, 2007

Heigh Ho, Heigh Ho, it's back to curves I go......

Good Morning to you all!After 2 years, I took a break--a 1 month break--from Curves, that is. It started so innocently. First a week of illness at our house, then a Florida vacation for a week, then
a week to recover from vacation :) Now here it is about a month later and I haven't been back to Curves. Today is the day! Why is it that exercise is not a priority for me??? I try to disguise it as a walk with my hubby around the neighborhood, or playing tennis with my family; but to get out there and jog for a half an hour is not my idea of fun!

I pulled up to Curves and noticed there weren't any cars near the entrance. Hmmmmmm. Then I noticed a sign that said they had moved to another side of the strip mall. OK. Well, I walked in and found that they had moved to a bigger space-a wonderfully inviting space that had comforting lavender walls and lots of ladies exercising and talking. Needless to say, I had a good workout and I've decided it's much more fun to exercise with a friend....and I'm glad that I went!! Feel free to leave comments on how you make exercising fun.....I would LOVE it! Jill

No comments: