Wednesday, April 18, 2007

What works for me....


Over the past week or so I've visited a lot of different blogs. Many of those blogs have a theme on different days. On Wednesdays, for instance, some have "Wordless Wednesday" or "What works for me". I've chosen "what works for me" on Wednesdays because I believe I'm supposed to share any "Mom knowledge" that I have to help other young Moms. I hope these days (Wednesdays) will be a blessing to you......

Spring is here and the baseball season is upon us. With that comes paperwork galore--game schedules, snack schedules, team rosters, etc. If you're like me, paperwork could take over your kitchen counter! A couple of years ago I had an idea and ventured to Target to implement my plan.

Here are 2 storage containers with drawers that I keep in my laundry room(out of the kitchen) to store lots of paperwork, etc. for the kids. Each child has a drawer-even Mom and Dad. So, when these papers come home, we read them, record any dates on the calendar that we need to and just plop them into their "box". When we need to find a phone number of someone on the baseball team, we just go to the drawer and find it. Although, sometimes we need to "dig" through it to find it!! hee, hee Happy Wednesday! Jill

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great idea! I need to steal it, if you don't mind. I have the perfect spot for bins like this in our laundry room. With Dave coaching Little League and soccer, and the kid's various activities, the paper just multiplies in this house. This will help our family a lot. Thanks!

Lu