Thursday, April 19, 2007

Could I offer you a side of Gummy Vites?

For many of you who know me, I LOVE to cook. It's important to me to have a nice meal on the table every night. Well, last night I fell a little short. I had planned ahead and had chicken breasts in the crock pot with some barbeque sauce and eventually made macaroni and cheese to go with it. The kids were starving and wanted to eat soon. Only one problem....there was no fruit or vegetable. Because I ran out of time (and patience) I decided to something I had never done before.

I served them plates of barbequed chicken, macaroni and cheese and 2 Gummy Vites each (their vitamin). Now that made me feel better! Everyone was happy; the kids didn't have to eat the peas that I had planned to make and they were still getting the vitamins and minerals they need. Silly Mom! It's amazing how creative Moms can be sometimes!! Enjoy the sun today!! Jill

No comments: