Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Anna's Diner



It all started when Anna wanted to have her kitchen set brought up from the basement. I happily brought it up and gave her the windex and some paper towels to "clean up her kitchen". She's such a little mother that she cleaned up her kitchen and then organized her pots and pans, silverware, etc. I thought that was cute...

I had an errand to run and when I came back, this is the scene that I found in our front room. Luke had gotten into the act and brought a few of his stuffed animals out and they prepared a feast for the animals. The menu consisted of hot dogs, hashbrowns, Soup, a Big Mac and fries. (Our McDonald's play food set) Sounds like a good and HEALTHY dinner, right?? Where are the fruits and veggies??? oh yeah, fries are the vegetable! Never a dull moment here!! Stay tuned..... Jill

No comments: