Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Deja View


Andrew was eating lunch the other day and was flipping through the channels on the television. He was surprised to hear familiar music, yet he couldn't remember why it was familiar. Well, when he was about 3 years old, he watched a show called "Talespin"...it was on after "Chip and Dale, Rescue Rangers." These were both cartoons that were popular in the mid 1990's. Well, these were the shows that were on the other day! He sat there at the table engaged in memories of his past and watched every second of the episode. He even would comment "Oh, I remember this now--it's a good one!" I couldn't believe that my 15 year old son would be sitting and ENJOYING a cartoon when he usually is wrapped up in such shows as "Mythbusters" and "Dirty Jobs." I guess this proves that we're ALL becoming antiques, I mean, getting older and more nostalgic. Jill

No comments: