Thursday, June 7, 2007

Let us not forget about Anna...

Today was Anna's last day of 4K. The students in Anna's class held a concert from 9-11 this morning for the parents. They have been practicing their songs so much--they were awesome! They sang "What a wonderful world" by Louis Armstrong and held up pictures showing the words to the song. Here's Anna...sing along with me...

"I see trees of green, RED ROSES TOO, I see them bloom, for me and you and I think to myself--What a wonderful world!" (Here's Anna with her picture of roses that she held up at the appropriate time in the song.)




We had a fun reception in the classroom after the concert. We had cake and snacks and had a few photo opportunities too. Hubby and I were so proud of her! I guess it's official....We have a Kindergartener now!!!

No comments: