Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Works for me!

Wow, it's Wednesday already and the last week of school for us! I have mixed feelings about summer vacation. I'm ready to "sleep in" a little in the morning but I'm not ready for the arguments over chores and whose turn it is on the computer.

Today's tip will sure help me this summer when those kids tummies are growling. I keep a HUGE, I mean huge, bowl of fruit on our counter in the kitchen. When it's time for a snack, it will be very convenient to just take a banana or apple out of the bowl instead of having to open up the refrigerator and search for a snack. It's healthy too!
The only downside is that you have to restock it every few days because they really hit it hard!! Oh well, another excuse to go shopping! Any time of shopping is fine with me!! :) Jill

No comments: