Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Fun in the leaves..

Sunday was a nice cool day to play in the leaves. It's a Peterson tradition that on a nice windy day, the kids like to stand in the backyard and catch leaves as they blow off of the trees. These kids will run and run and then back up and run some more...just to catch a leaf! It's so fun to watch! Anyway, Anna had a friend and her brother over so they got in on the action too.

After all of the chasing was done, they decided to rake leaves for awhile and then jump in them. I went inside the house and grabbed my "good" camera and snapped some photos....I thought they turned out pretty well.....until it started raining....

Here are Madison and Matthew by the leaf pile...
Here's Luke, after all of that raking....
and I grabbed Andrew off of the computer to take this shot.....I wanted to see if I could get a good "Senior" picture type of photo......I think it turned out great!! But we still have him scheduled for senior pictures next Saturday.....

No comments: