Monday, September 21, 2009

Work and Play...but mostly play...

Our weekend was fabulous! Nice, cool temperatures and the leaves are just beginning to change here. John was on a guys golf trip this weekend, so I was in change of all of the hooligans. Gramma and Grandpa treated us to dinner Friday night...overlooking Big Cedar Lake....loved the view AND the chicken dinner =).

Saturday morning, Anna had a soccer game....they won!! In the afternoon we had lots of wonderful kids over to play.... Anna's friend, Ali came to stay overnight and they tackled a fun project- rearranging Anna's room. With a little help from Luke and I, they managed to have a blast planning out where things should go and then accomplished the task.....
Sunday was a nice balance of work and play. I had the kids do a few chores- I gave Ben the task of vacuuming out my car. He tromped around inside the house looking for his Ipod and then hooked it up to the speakers on his Ipod dock, took it outside and had to find an extension cord, so the music would play.

Now, what I can't seem to figure out is....why does it take longer to "set up" for vacuuming than it does actually vacuuming out the car?

No comments: