Thursday, September 17, 2009

Sleeping Beauty and a Test

It was 7 a.m. at the Peterson home and 2 boys were already at the high school, Anna was still in bed asleep, and Luke was already up and rarin' to go. Luke asked me if he could wake up Anna, so I let him.

As he slowly opened the door, I whispered "wake her gently" and I then backed up and let him wake her. I couldn't believe my eyes and ears when I saw him rub her back gently and say "Good Morning, sweetie". What a moment!!! I was actually seeing the brotherly/sisterly love that you usually only see when they are much older.....


Until he whipped the covers off of her......... she was NOT happy...


Another random story.....

Ben forgot some homework this week at home. I debated in my mind whether I should drive the homework up to the high school or learn a very important lesson on gathering ALL of the homework before leaving for school..... Well, tonight Ben told me that he actually didn't forget his homework at home (ha). He told me that it was a test. A test to see how loving and forgiving I was....and I PASSED. That's Ben- it's never HIS fault for anything....

No comments: