Monday, January 28, 2008

A weekend recap...

Having 3 basketball games on Saturday between the times of 11:15 to 3:30 equals "lets go out for dinner." I'm loving that!! We went to a local restaurant and I swear next time I'm going to make all of my sons get water, NOT SODA--there was so much, um...hot air escaping from their mouths loudly, that it caused a great deal of glaring from the lady in the next booth over. Here they are...don't they look guilty??


We got home just in time for Dad to head for the basement to play his first game of Guitar Hero....he totally stunk up the song...a beginner song. As I sat upstairs, I could hear the giggles and laughter from the younger crowd who have practically mastered the game.


The highlight of our Sunday was going to a different church to hear some very good friend's of ours speak about parenting. It was fabulous! Then they invited us back to their home to have subs!! Cool! Later that evening at home, we all decided that we needed to watch this for about the 45th time. It's a winner!!

A great weekend!! Jill

No comments: