Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Bath tub or Shower?

Little Miss Naughty dog started smelling like, well...a dog, so she needed to get a good washing. I've heard that Labs love the water, but this was a different story. We had always given our dogs a bath in the bath tub in the winter but some very smart friends of our told us they put their dog in the shower with them to get their dog clean. Hmmmmm....Well, we decided to give it a whirl.

John got his swimming suit on and headed for the basement shower...the largest shower. He wanted me to grab 3 towels, the dog shampoo and a towel for him too. I knew as this adventure was unfolding that I would need my camera too. So here goes...

John led Bella into the shower which was fun until he turned the water on...

Oh look, she has green eyes, just like me!!


Dear Lord, what in the world have I done to deserve this?


Whatever it is, I promise I won't ever do it again!!!


Mom.....Mom, could you possibly put down that camera, stop giggling, and rescue me?? Please???


She's so squeaky clean now...I wonder if she prefers the shower or the bath tub??? Jill

No comments: