Thursday, December 20, 2007

And an angel appeared before my eyes...



See this lady?? She's looks human but she's really an angel. Can't you see the halo and the golden wings???

My southern friend, Ann, came over to my house the other day and helped me wrap every single one of my gifts..can you believe it?? She arrived at my door with her own tape, gift wrap cutter, 2 Christmas CD's, 2 mugs, a box of tea and plenty of Christmas spirit. WOW.

Now this lady can wrap...she taught me a few things about arranging gift wrap as not to waste a single bit of paper. We started our adventure at nearly 9:00 in the morning and took a short break so she could have this for lunch...


Oh my goodness, did she really ask for a miracle whip and banana sandwich??? I've never heard of such a thing. Maybe she meant peanut butter and banana...

I heard her right- miracle whip and banana. EEEEEW! I stuck with a turkey sandwich, thank you very much!!!

As you can imagine, it was a super fun day with a bunch a laughs. We finally finished wrapping and getting things cleaned up and re-hidden at about 2:30 pm. Just in time to go pick up Anna from school. What a great friend and a great day!!!
Jill

1 comment:

Agricola said...

Jill....we love your site! It will be a good way to stay in touch. I don't have a blog like this, but I do write about my experiences as a 'college student'...

http://gatesofacademe.wordpress.com/

Merry Christmas to all of you!

Ad Ingle