Tuesday, December 18, 2007

A Bloggy Christmas Tour

With only a few days left until Christmas, I thought I would give you a little tour of our home at Christmas...

In an earlier post, you saw the tree in our front window....a more formal tree with lots of breakables on it...



Here's the tree in the family room, the one the kids love to reminisce over. They rediscover their ornaments from past years and laugh and giggle and then laugh some more.


See, I told you this tree has the wonderful craft made in Sunday School from a paper plate. Isn't she cute???


Here's our mantle....I'm not very happy with it...it needs more height on the ends. But I found those beautiful red candles at Kohl's yesterday....50% off amd they just jumped into my cart...you understand, don't you???


Now here's the reason my kid's literally jump out of bed in the morning... They fight over who gets to put the next day's piece on...


This guy stays back in the boys room....he's much too loud. I caught him in our kitchen yesterday...naughty Santa..


Here's where I put the pictures you send me...it looks pretty bare people...get those cards in the mail!


There's even Christmas spirit in our main bathroom. This guy says Hello, Merry Christmas everyone!! What I really want him to say is ..."Don't forget to flush and wash your hands!!" hee hee.


Thanks for coming over to hang out and tour my home...I loved having ya! Jill

No comments: