Friday, September 12, 2008

What a good sport...

Someone in our family had 2 baby teeth extracted this week.

Someone has a very itty bitty, teeny, tiny mouth and normal sized teeth.

Someone needed more room on the bottom for her teeth to move forward.

Someone's bottom 2 permanent teeth came in behind those 2 baby teeth....luckily, we wiggled those out ourselves.

Someone was very brave when it came time for our dentist to "wiggle out" the 2 teeth.

Someone even heard the cracking sound it made when the teeth came out and they were still enthralled with the fact that "I can't even feel my chin." (thank goodness)

Someone was very concerned that she would be able to KEEP the teeth so the tooth fairy could visit. (the fairy paid mighty well, I might add)

Well, here are the teeth......is it just me or are do they really have gigantic roots....the biggest I've ever seen....the poor girl!!!

No comments: