Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Ambition

When we brought Minnie home, we brought lots of new doggie toys with us.... they were so cute, so miniature and I had a blast buying them. The reality was, our yellow lab, Bella, liked the new toys too. Bella especially loved the tiny rubber ball with the bell inside. She looked like she was chewing on a gumball when she rolled it around in her mouth....I know, I know, it's a choking hazard.

Anyhoo, in a weird twist of fate, Minnie, the pup had a huge infatuation with Bella's toy (as seen in the picture). This toy is called a "Kong" and you stuff it with a little peanut butter and watch your dog stay busy for at least 10 minutes. She LOVES this Kong! She could fit her whole snout into the hole. I'm pretty sure the toy and she weigh about the same! Too cute! Good times, good times!

......and don't you dare click on the photo to see all of the crumbs and scratches that are on my floor... OK? OK!

No comments: