Thursday, July 12, 2007

Caution: Could be too much information

I had the kids with me yesterday as I was running a few errands. We made a stop into our local EB Games and right next door was a Bath and Body Works. I told the boys to go ahead into their store and Anna and I would be at Bath and Body. About 10 minutes into our shopping, Luke barged through the door and into our store. He mentioned to me that he REALLY had to go to the bathroom. I quickly directed him to the frilly bathroom in our store. Needless to say, things went well, we made a few purchases, met the boys at the car and continued on our way. On the way home, Andrew asked Anna and I "Well, how was Bath and Body works?" Just as I was ready to answer, Luke blurted out "Bath and Body Works was great--I took a big poop there." and then he continued.. "they had the most awesome toilet--it all went down in one flush!!"

I guess my adventures take me places I really don't even want to go! Just another day in my life-I hope it wasn't too gross for ya! Jill

On a sweet smelling note, look what my hubby brought me yesterday--he's a keeper!

No comments: