Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Works for Me...

This weeks "Works for Me Wednesday" brings us inside our home. As many of you know, I'm an avid scrapbooker--I just LOVE photos. We have a picture of the kids taken each year before Christmas so we can capture the various growth milestones, etc. It's so fun looking back at these pictures, remembering all of the various hairstyles that Mom has had, remembering that some of the kids had "white" hair as toddlers and even remembering the silly gap between Andrew's front teeth when he was 8 years old.

Here's the way that I can enjoy seeing these pictures every day. Our current family picture hangs in the front hallway as you walk into our house. As new ones are taken, I hang the old ones on our wall above the stairs to the basement. A wonderful picture wall! I'm not quite sure what will happen when all of the space fills up; I guess I will start a new picture wall somewhere else! It works for me! Jill

No comments: