Thursday, July 5, 2007

On a side note....

John came home with 3 of the kids and the DOG from "up north" yesterday. He was so sweet to let me come home on Monday with just Andrew so I could have a "break" from the kids and have some relaxation and selfish time. Isn't he a sweetheart??? Our dog doesn't think so.....
John remembered to give the dog her arthritis medicine each morning and recently Annie has had a stomach infection so she was given an antibiotic to take twice a day. Well, John apologized for forgetting the antibiotic a few times, but as soon as he got home he remembered to give her the medicine. I stopped John in his tracks right before he gave her the antibiotic. I looked at him and said "That's not Annie's antibiotic, that's Andrew's Claritin." John just said "OOOOOOOPS" I guess the dog's allergies won't be acting up on her any time soon !!!! Gotta love him!! We laughed so hard...poor Annie--she's glad to be back home with Mom!! Jill

No comments: