Friday, August 15, 2008

Lunch adventures

When my parents were here, Dad wanted to stop by Cabela's to look around, which is always fun!! While we were shopping, our bellies started to growl so we decided to have some lunch at the cafe there. What interesting choices they have....Dad and I split a Bison Burger. It was yummy. Mom, I believe, did not have anything out of the ordinary to eat...just a hot dog. Anna, on the other hand, found that a piece of pizza was perfect for her.....although, she thought that this guy, hanging on the wall, was staring at her the whole time.
Later on in the day, I came out to my car and found this.....
How gross was that....bird poo on my car window...a BIG one!! Being the wonderful, supportive father that he is,My Dad knows just the right words to say in every situation. He said to me, "Hey, ya know, birds sing to some people...." Thank you, Dad, very much... Enjoy your weekend!! Jill

No comments: