Tuesday, July 8, 2008

I'll go to the library next time...


I had totally forgotten.... I had totally forgotten how much my older boys LOVE to read!! I made a trip to Barnes and Noble the other day and spent quite a bundle of money on books for the kids but, this guy polished off a 400 page book in 1 day and Ben polished off 2 of his huge chapter books within a week. They love to read....I'm so thankful!!! Needless to say there is a lot of reading going on at our house these days!

and this guy was hanging out at the ball park last night because his game was canceled and was asked to play on Andrew's baseball team because they were short a player. Let me tell you... it was fun to watch!! Ben was GREAT!! He made some plays and hit the ball just like all of the other BIG boys....did I mention that Ben is three years younger than those boys???

The coach kept telling the team. "the only guy hitting the ball is the little guy"...I'm sure they didn't appreciate that. The real kicker was when the coach put Ben in the infield to play(2nd base) and Andrew was stuck out in the field all game. OUCH!!! Andrew was a good sport...and he made 2 fabulous plays out in left field too. All in all, it was a great night at the ballfield!! Jill

No comments: