Monday, June 2, 2014

Pre- Wedding pics (Rehearsal & Dinner)


 I prepped the week before the actual Rehearsal dinner.  I knew we were seving over 40 people so I knew that I needed a plan.  Here was the table where I gathered everything- yes, I like post it notes!


I tripled my recipe for fruit salad, bought 10 pounds of potato salad and 10 pounds of cole slaw,




 My hubby grilled 24 brats, 24 burgers, and 24 steaks (filet mignon).  I love that grillerman!

  We ended the evening with a blueberry pound cake (made by one of my friends!) and the yummiest chocolate brownies made by my Mom! Sorry, didn't get a picture!
 

 People sat where they could find a spot....some inside.
Some outside.
The rehearsal was pretty normal...lots of waiting, but fun people to be around!
 Andrew made everyone name tags....this was Anna's.  Obviously, she wasn't a fan.


Tomorrow will be wedding day festivities!!







1 comment:

zerry ht said...

Nice pics!! Happy to come across your pre-wedding photos. Couple of days ago arranged my niece’s wedding at one of amazing wedding venues Chicago. She was very happy to see all the best arrangements done there.