Tuesday, September 20, 2011

2 girls and a dollhouse

I had the privilege of watching a friend's girls while her husband was recovering from surgery. These 2 blondies spent the morning with me and I felt like I was transported back into time to when my kids were babies/preschoolers. Anna's old dollhouse got a workout as the girls were so excited to set up all of the furniture and people .....
The doll and doll stroller made numerous laps around our kitchen again....
Bella got a chance to practice her therapy dog skills as she was very "loved" by one of the girls....
and Minnie...well.....tolerated all of the nonsense.......
My goal was to get the girls good and worn out and then take them home without them catching a car nap......and I was successful!! Hooray....what a fun day!!!


No comments: