Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Decorating


Last Saturday, the Christmas trees were lit up at our house!! I took some time and really looked at the ornaments that went on the tree. I soon realized that the ornaments told the story of our life..... For instance....
John made this ornament when he was a little boy...what a blessing that his Mom took the time to spend making these with him!!! Yes, it's made from a clothespin!!!
I saw various school/church ornaments too.....
We've documented the year that we went to Disney World at Christmastime....
I remember the year that my cousin, Bobbi Jo, could actually wear this little bootie!!
Andrew's first ornament.....
and the year that someone was a little obsessed with Dora the Explorer...
and others, well.....I'm really not sure what they are....
An angel?????? Maybe???? But....I LOVE it!!


No comments: