Friday, May 13, 2011

Bonding....

We stopped by my parents house last night and Anna and Grandpa decided to play a little catch....of course this tugged at my heart strings because I remember playing catch with my Dad...spending countless hours throwing the ball around.

One of the things my Dad did to make me better at softball was to throw the ball AT ME as hard as he could. Some may perceive that to be mean, but I learned to concentrate and catch ANYTHING that came at me. I felt that it was part of the training for softball!!

So, last night I told Dad to throw the ball at Anna pretty hard....and what was his response???
"She's much too young for that!!!" hahahahaha!!!

and then I held my hands up and said..... "YOU HAD ME MOWING THE LAWN AT AGE 9!!"
He just smiled and laughed!!

No comments: