Monday, April 18, 2011

Weekend

The weekend weather was pretty yucky....we even saw some snow fall !!! The biggest excitement was that we got rid of this....
and got this........
John and I drove to Madison on Friday morning to pick it up. John needed to get back to Milwaukee for work by 1 p.m., so he left me in Madison with the new car and no map!! I had never been to Madison before and I had no idea how to get home!! What a helpless feeling!! BUT....John reminded me that we now have Navigation in the car, so I just programmed in our address, and it told me how to get home!! WOW...that was cool!!!

Sunday, we had some sunshine, so it was time for a project. John, Ben and Luker worked on pulling out the old basketball hoop......we're replacing it with a new and improved model! They worked and worked and soon had the huge cement block pulled out!! Let's give a cheer for teamwork!!! Yea!!!!


No comments: