Friday, April 15, 2011

A bit of rambling....

I made these yummy Ice Cream cinnamon rolls this week for the teachers/staff at school......
I spent 2 hours in the dentist chair yesterday getting a crown put on.....it wasn't fun....and it sure wasn't how I wanted to spend $1000 dollars!! I feel blessed that we have good dental insurance and it covered half of the expenses. Since I have a crown, does that make me a PRINCESS???

and poor Bella Roo is very sick....she contracted kennel cough last week at her doggie daycare and now has bronchitis along with that....she is coughing and coughing and barfing and barfing. She's not able to take her antibiotics or cough meds because she just throws everything back up....it's very frustrating. I hope she feels better soon so we can go outside and play ball!!!
and here was the highlight of my day yesterday.....my friend in the tree.....he did eventually come to the bird feeder but I couldn't capture the moment in time!!

No comments: