Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Graduation Day!!

Sorry for the lack of a blog yesterday (Monday)--blogger was unavailable....but I guess it's working again...hooray!!!

Well, Graduation Day went off without a hitch.....except I was so concerned about making sure that I had my camera, my video camera and my memory card that I forgot the tickets to the graduation. Luckily, there were so many people there, the ticket takers didn't much care that we didn't have them....we just went on through to the field house. whew!!

Here's a picture of the graduate--just as he walked off of the stage....caught him a little off guard and he gave a little smirk.....

yes, here he is walking across the stage......the basketball hoop adds a nice touch (ha)
By the way, the white stole that he was wearing meant that he was a part of the National Honor Society....and the gold cords meant that he graduated with high honors-- so proud of him!!!

Here we are after the ceremony, just outside of the high school.....
and did you notice in the pictures above, that Andrew was more concerned about getting our $25 deposit back from turning in the stole....that's why he doesn't have it on in the pictures.....Silly Andrew......

After the ceremony, we drove to Buffalo Wild Wings for dinner.....YUM!! It was a proud, wonderfully, beautiful day........

No comments: