Thursday, April 15, 2010

Sausage and Cheese Quiche

I'm LOVING having a kitchen to cook in again.....had to stir up a couple of different quiches for dinner....this one is sausage and cheese......I made another, it was Crab and Swiss cheese....mmmmmmm....

Sausage and Cheese Quiche
1/2 cup Bisquick
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1 1/2 c. milk
4-6 eggs (I used 6)
1/2 tsp. salt
8-10 breakfast sausage links (cooked and cut up into pieces)
1/2 c. onion (optional)

Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Grease a pie plate.* Combine Bisquick, milk and eggs. Add salt and then cooked, chopped sausages. Add 1/2 to 3/4 cheese. Mix. Pour into sprayed pie plate. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake about 25 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
*I used a refrigerated pie crust on the bottom of the quiche......because I needed more carbs in my life . hehehe

No comments: