Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Weekend Tidbits....

Even though there were lots of things being organized inside the house this weekend.....Bella still had time to stop and relax...maybe she just got tired of waiting for someone to hit the ball with the tennis racket.


While John was at the waterpark this weekend with the kids, he gave me a call and told me to check something out on the internet. Evidently the waterpark has a Web cam and he and the kids were waving to me. The web cam wasn't very clear and kept scanning the area so it was hard to see them, but I did get a glimpse of John..... (you won't be able to see him on this)
John did apologize for the large white glare on the screen....I didn't understand at first.....then he told me..... " I don't have my shirt on....it's my winter white belly."

No comments: