Tuesday, February 3, 2009

25 things...

25 Random things about Me....


1. I am an only child.

2. I married an only child.

3. My 4 kids have no Aunts, Uncles or cousins....

4. I grew up in Burington, Iowa.

5. My in-laws are still there. My parents are in Galesburg, Illinois

6. My parents may move close to us pretty soon...yippee!!

7. I don't like coffee, but I enjoy hot chocolate every morning.

8. I love to snuggle with my 2 doggies on the couch every afternoon, before the kids come home.

9. I love having a big family except when we travel....6 people and 2 dogs in a van is not my idea of fun.

10. I love Jesus but have been disappointed in the church lately.

11. I like to take walks in my neighborhood. No hiking in the woods for me, thanks.

12. I do at least 2 loads of laundry a day.

13. I dread "white" loads.

14. I love being a stay at home Mom...doubtful that I will return to teaching...I like being my own boss...
15. I Love to try new recipes....if you have any good ones, send them my way!!!

16. I was going to be my neighbor's personal assistant (a local celebrity), but she didn't want to take the chance of ruining our friendship :) I guess that's smart.

17. It's a punishment for me to have to watch Harry Potter movies or Lord of the Rings....I like Comedies!

18. My kids are blessed to have all 4 Grandparents alive and well and they're spoiling machines, too!

19. I took the antibiotic Bactrim in 1999 for a sinus infection and ended up in the burn unit with Steven's Johnson syndrome....and I obviously survived!!!!

20.I have a few control issues.....

21.My friends are the best...supportive, caring, loving....accepting.

22. In high school I was a part of the 4x100 relay team in track that set the new state record!

23. I went to college at Western Illinois University.

24. I've figured out an easy way to scrapbook, where I only have to do 4 double pages a year in each child's book!

25. Did I tell you about my wonderful husband??? He's amazing....he does the dinner dishes every night.

No comments: