Friday, December 19, 2008

The Christmas Concert

Today was the BIG concert at Anna's school....here she is (red dress) singing her little heart out!! We arrived at the concert a full 30 minutes before the concert and there weren't any good seats left. WOW. I guess that shows the dedication of the families at our school.......pretty cool.

While we were patiently waiting for the concert to begin, I got a shot of John and my "festive" socks.....
and here's Anna at home after the concert in her new dress.......
Have a good weekend....I hope you have your shopping done and presents wrapped.....I sure don't...... by the way...it's a SNOW DAY today..we received 8 inches overnight and expecting more this morning!!

1 comment:

Caroline Shank said...

Anna is Beautiful. I'll bet it was wonderful. Do you have a video you can send?

Merry Christmas.

Love, Caroline