Monday, October 27, 2008

Trick or Treat!!!!

Wow- what a chilly weekend... we had a fun day trick or treating on Saturday. I'm not sure why our village picked Saturday, but it just seemed too early to trick or treat. Anyway, here's Anna dressed as "Kit", the American girl doll....it was a shame that she had to wear a coat; no one could see her outfit....
Then there was Ben.....I mean Hillary Clinton. He had a very good time figuring out his attire. After trying on the clothes, something still didn't seem right. He finally broke down and made a statement that I thought I would never hear one of my sons say.......he said " I think I need a bra!!"
I was happy to help him out with that request but later I saw him stuffing socks into the bra....now that was quite a sight!!! So.....here he is......
Luke couldn't decide upon a costume so he basically used foam shapes to make a face and stuck them to a pillowcase and he wore the pillowcase over his head and called himself "Pumpkin head". Sorry no picture..... but we have LOTS of candy......

No comments: