Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Memorial Day weekend

We sure enjoyed having a nice, long weekend to chill out!! I guess the biggest news is that someone got a new bike and learned to ride it this weekend.



She tried riding it in our driveway, but there wasn't enough concrete for her to really get going so I took her to the park and she rode in the big parking lot. I tell ya, she took off like a bird....she just sailed around the parking lot with the biggest grin on her face.
Some of her comments were "I could do this forever!" and "I feel like I'm ice skating" and of course " I love this...it's so fun!"
The boys decided to play a little of this while she was riding her bike at the park.
Every time she rode past the courts, she just HAD to ring the bell on her new bike, just to remind them to watch her..... too funny! More about our weekend in the days to come..... have a great day! Jill

No comments: