Thursday, May 29, 2008

Memorial Day Fun

We were motivated to get up early on Memorial Day and drive to the "big city" to see this at our Public Museum.... BodyWorlds!
Andrew and Ben really liked it and found it interesting....Luke, I think, was pretty grossed out by the whole thing and Anna liked it but encountered "tired legs", so Daddy held her through the exhibit. It took us about an hour to get through the exhibit, and then we went to see some of the rest of the museum.....dinosaur bones... but the BEST part in my opinion was the butterfly room. We walked into a warm, tropical room and flying all around were hundreds of butterflies of all different types. It was really cool when one would land on your head....I had a few that fluttered close to me. I think they were checking out the flowers on my purse.
Here's Anna AFTER she was done freaking out in the butterfly room.....
and the rest of the gang....
and John even offered to sit in the "way back" on the ride home....isn't he nice????
Hope you enjoyed our "outing"!! Jill

No comments: