Monday, April 7, 2008

Trips all around!!



Good Morning!! While my husband was suffering (ahem) through a 5 day trip to Florida to golf, the kids and I went on an adventure to Chicago-land!!!

Where else can you..

play basketball with friends..


get curly hair...


play with your food...


Chill out while watching a 65 inch tv...


But don't you worry yourself one little bit that this was a trip all for the kids, because it wasn't. My friend and I sat on her 3 seasons porch and chatted, we watched a chick flick of our own, we shopped a little and chatted even more about such relevant topics as fruit dip and summer tank tops. Your not worried about me having fun, are you??? More Chicago Adventures tomorrow... for now I will have my work cut out for me. I think the kids just emptied out the car, right into my laundry room...ugh. (No, it's not urine on my counter, it's Tide free) hee, hee!

No comments: